3.30.2009

my seedlings are growing!!

I love spring! I'm already seeing how the extended daylight and warm weather effects peoples' moods. Or maybe its because Easter is coming up...

I can't wait to hide eggs for Clarence's niece Corinne! The other evening she said, "na-na" which translates to "night-night," and then she tried to cover me with her blanket. (she's almost 2)

Hey mom, I've never planted a container vegetable garden, so this will be an interesting experiment. Maybe, for once I can bring vegetables to your house instead of the other way around. ;)






seedlings










spring flowers in my container garden
hidden Petey (all birds are 'Peteys')

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Spring time is the best! :)

Toni said...

'all birds are Petey's' (grin grin grin) ... I'll remember that next time I find an awesome ceramic bird but can't think of a name. Love the garden, but I can't even grow a container garden. black thumbs, black hands, black arms, black ...